Wood’s High Mountain Distillery Tasting Room Limited Opening Safety Measures and Guidelines
The guidelines below are in effect starting on May 23, 2020 and will be in effect until Chaffee County Public Health has deemed it safe to open to increased or full capacity. Tours are temporarily suspended; we hope to add tours back as soon as possible.
- The Tasting Room is limited to 10 customers at any time. The furniture has been arranged into pods with a minimum of 6 feet of separation between each pod.
- Customers are not allowed to wait in the lobby area or form lines outside of the door.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customer use.
- Customers are encouraged to read signs at the entrance regarding face coverings, and throughout the facility reminding customers of social distancing and proper hygiene.
- Customers are required to wear cloth face coverings to enter the business and keep them in place until they have reached their table.
- Customers considered from a vulnerable population may request accommodations in the limited outdoor areas.
- Customers may be asked if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to seating in the tasting room. Customers exhibiting symptoms are not allowed to enter.
- Cleaning and disinfection of bathrooms and high touch surfaces will be done at a minimum of every 2 hours.
- Staff must wash and/or sanitize their hands between each customer.
- Employees are required to wear a non-medical cloth face covering over the nose and mouth. Individuals who cannot wear a mask shall not be permitted to work at this time.
- Wood’s High Mountain Distillery reserves the right to accept/decline customers based on their comfort level with the above guidelines.